Employers today face a unique challenge: there are lots of people looking for work, but very few of these are of the best calibre. The best people are well looked after, working in rewarding roles – often with your competitors.
Search and selection specialists
Those hard-to-find people are not on job boards. They’re not applying for new jobs – they’re just busy getting on with building a great career. And it’s those people who we’re skilled at finding.
We work closely with clients
By really understanding what our clients are looking for, we’ll be unable to not only meet their expectations, but hopefully exceed them.
- We spend a lot of time in initial discussions, exploring the role in depth and creating a brief that’s clear and unambiguous. It’s vital that we understand you, your needs, the role and the profile of your ideal candidate in order to deliver the goods.
- We find out exactly which skills and attributes are deal-breakers early on. We don’t waste your time by presenting people who don’t have these.
- We work in the way you want us to – we’re not prescriptive.
- We try to never present more than three people for a role. Any more than three candidates wastes the client’s time – and isn’t needed when we’re fully confident of our selection of candidates.
- We see each assignment through, being part of contract negotiations to get the best result for candidate and client alike.
Tight sector and location focus
We work solely within the built environment sector in the United Kingdom. This clear focus enables us to develop our experience and expertise, delivering a significantly better service for our clients.
We have over thirty-five years’ experience of recruiting within the built environment sector. We really do understand the roles for which we’re recruiting, the organisations in the sector and the market itself.