- Lead role taking ownership of large schemes and a team of Engineers / Technicians
- Privately owned business who cut through the slow bureaucracy and layers of management of larger businesses to get work delivered efficiently for their clients to a high standard.
- Wide variety of interesting and challenging projects.
- Abundance of experienced Chartered Engineers to learn from and bounce ideas off.
- Central location with nearby rail / bus / road links.
- 2 large multiple storey student accommodation and office developments.
- Lead Engineer to take ownership of a portion of the team and projects.
- Analysis and design of building structures.
- Chartered or approaching MICE/ MIStructE with experience of delivering medium and large projects.
- Involvement in internal and external project design meetings and site visits.
- Must be client facing in addition to possessing a high level of technical competence.
Feel free to contact me directly to discuss client USP's, career path and opportunities (07779 352 739 / firstname.lastname@example.org)