We are currently supporting a multi-disciplinary engineering design consultancy, who also specialise in building surveying and Structural Advice. Currently focused on the recruitment of a Principle Structural Engineer to run a small team from their head office.
Reasons to join:
- Well established and respected multi-disciplinary design practice who have a solid reputation for delivering interesting and challenging projects.
- Competitive remuneration package that includes a competitive salary, flexible pension allowance, private medical insurance.
- Big focus on the enthusiasm and attitude of the organisation with their ability to drive and develop the team.
- Central location with excellent transport links.
- Principle Structural Engineer.
- Leading the Design and Structures team and providing the drive to excellence.
- Strong Technical knowledge to support and underpin the offering.
- Proactive business development and new client attraction.
- Real enthusiasm for the role and business. Get the best from the team.
- A Senior Engineer that has vast experience on various Buildings projects.
- Commercial awareness of Design Codes and Standards.
- Ideally educated to Masters Degree Level with a relevant Chartership. (IStructE, ICE)
- Work winning and Client Relationship building experience; Business Development.
- Responsibility for managing a small Design team in previous roles.