Up to £70k base + benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Christmas Bonus
- Flexible Holiday Allowance, plus Christmas closure and additional day annual leave for birthdays
- Work Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Professional Fees Paid (CIBSE/IET)
- Free Parking
- Social Events
- Regular CPD Events
- Investors in People Gold
Our client are seeking someone to play a key role in their London office at Senior/Principal Engineer level as the office develops and expands to support the plans of the wider business. Initially you will be involved in all aspects of projects from survey through to design and site supervision to completion. As the office expands you will have the opportunity to progress further and shape your role to suit the strengths of the team and yourself.
- Undertake surveys of Building Services systems.
- Develop Mechanical Services designs to suit client requirements.
- Undertake site progress visits and snagging inspections.
- Undertake project management and contract administration duties as required for each project.
- Develop asset registers, technical due diligence, and planned maintenance reports.
- Coordinate with team members to produce required information to meet project programmes.
- Liaise with the wider leadership team to develop and deliver business objectives.
- Tutor/mentor other team members as required.
- Undertake business and client development activities.
You will need at least most of the following characteristics to succeed in this role:
- Positive, proactive and self-motivated with an adaptable approach.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Willing to get involved in all aspects of projects.
- Ability to develop good working relationships with internal and external colleagues.
- Willing to take on responsibility from the onset.
- Minimum HNC Building Services Engineering.
- Member of a relevant professional institution (IET/CIBSE) or working towards it.
- Experience in a Building Services Consultancy environment at a similar level to this role.
- Be a Team Player
For more information, please contact Francis Fisher (email@example.com or 07561 248 839).