I'm now shortlisting on behalf of a medium sized, multi-discipline Consulting Engineering practice with several offices across the North West of England for an experienced, Chartered Structural Engineer to join the team and take ownership of landmark projects within Energy from Waste and on high rise Commercial / Residential Developments.
- Lead role taking ownership of large schemes and a team of Engineers / Technicians
- Privately owned business who cut through the slow bureaucracy and layers of management of larger businesses to get work delivered efficiently for their clients to a high standard.
- Wide variety of interesting and challenging projects.
- Abundance of experienced Chartered Engineers to learn from and bounce ideas off.
- Central location with nearby rail / bus / road links.
- 2 large EfW projects (awaiting the award of another).
- Multiple student accomodation and office developments.
- Lead Engineer to take ownership of a portion of the team and projects.
- Analysis and design of building structures.
- Chartered MICE/ MIStructE with experience of delivering medium and large projects.
- Involvement in internal and external project design meetings and site visits.
- Must be client facing in addition to possessing a high level of technical competence.
Please contact me directly to discuss the key USP's of this firm (0161 941 5277 / 07779 352 739)