Are you a Structural Engineer looking for the next step in your career? Is project variety important to you?
Due to their ongoing repeat business and new business development, an experienced Structural Engineer is needed to work with a small team specializing in structural surveys and forensic engineering.
Working across all sectors, you will be involved in a diverse range of projects where you will be required to apply a sound knowledge of design principals to help you to diagnose the cause of defects before designing a solution and then managing the repair process.
- Thorough understanding of how the structure and fabric of buildings are put together, what can go wrong and how they can be affected by previous alterations and change of use
- Experience of a wide range of structural and building defects
- Practice of preparing and presenting well-detailed reports
- Be able to work independently and provide clear, concise, justified conclusions
- BSc / B.Eng or equivalent degree from an ICE approved course
- Chartership on near with The Institution of Structural Engineers or equivalent.
- Ability to prepare structural calculations and drawings
- Conversant with AutoCAD, Tekla and Autodesk REVIT, we will supplement any existing skills
- Applied approach to time management, be able to deliver multiple projects simultaneously and work either as part of a team or independently
- Previous involvement in liaising with colleagues and construction professionals throughout the design and construction process.
- Be flexible and able to adapt to challenges
- Offer leadership, mentoring and motivation to engineers
Please call me to discuss levels of salary / prospects / interview & hiring process (07779 352 739)