- Long term contract assignment – years rather than months of work ahead.
- Technical, interesting and large-scale projects including pharmaceutical, laboratories, manufacturing etc.
- Excellent rates of pay - £30-£40ph dependent on experience.
About the role
You will be part of a successful and growing MEP team based out of their Warwick head office delivering high quality designs for high profile projects / clients. You will work alongside and support the BIM team as a whole and report into the BIM Manager and project leaders. You will also integrate with the building services design engineers and other divisions working on the projects to make sure that the designs and models are correct and delivered on time / on budget. Good organisational skills as well as strong work ethic will be key for this role.
Who we’re looking for
- An individual with demonstrable experience of using RevitMEP effectively on a daily basis (2+ years’ experience).
- Experience of using Navisworks.
- Experience of working within / knowledge of BIM Level 2 standards.
- Previous experience of working on more technical projects is appreciated but not essential.
- Strong communication skills and work ethic.