- Working within the MEP engineering design team alongside other mechanical and electrical engineers to deliver designs to client specifications and timeframes.
- Working at times with other offices and design teams within the group on larger scale projects.
- At times you may be managing a small sub team or junior design engineers as part of a project. There may also be some client facing aspects to the role.
- Utilising relevant calculation software packages and drawing packages (AutoCAD).
- Senior level design engineer with 7+ years’ experience within a MEP design background – either consultancy or contractors.
- Project experience within the commercial, residential, mixed use, education and industrial sectors is essential. Most projects this team works on are within the residential, office space, mixed use and education sectors.
- Chartered status is desirable as is degree qualified – however all levels of academia are considered with relevant experience.
- £30-35ph dependent on experience.
- Long term contract – initial 3-month period transferring to a rolling contract (12 months+)
- Conveniently located in central Leeds – 5 minute walk from the train station – limited parking available at the office.