A company with over 30 years' experience in the District Heating and Cooling industry. They are known for their high level designs and are unrivalled in their delivery.
They support their staff to be innovative and creative within the sustainable energy sector and are one of the fastest moving companies in the UK.
About The Role
- You will be working as part of a team delivering thermal models using IES software
- you will be consulting the client on sustainable solutions, write reports, and deliver sustainable designs.
- Manage a team of thermal modellers and building physics engineers.
- You will be degree qualified within building physics or sustainability with post graduate experience working within the industry.
- Experience on heat networks and district heating.
- You will be a good communicator, positive attitude and be confident in using IES software on daily basis.
About The Offer
- A competitive salary up to £45k dependant on experience
- Generous benefits package
- Flexible working hours.