They offer a supportive and encouraging environment along with technically different projects that will get you excited about engineering again.
- A Degree/ Diploma in Electrical or Building Services Engineering or equivalent (or working towards)
- 5 years’ experience in the field of Electrical engineering design.
- Experience in BIM/Revit desirable but not essential as training is available
- Infrastructure experience such as rail, metro or airport design
- You will have a proven track record of design across a range of sectors.
- In this role you will be delivering electrical designs and managing the delivery of projects within an established framework.
- You will be working from initial client brief, delivering specifications, cost effective designs, procurement strategies and producing reports.
- You will manage and mentor the junior staff whilst reporting to the Principal Engineer
Salary up to £45k, Pension, Flexible Working, Bonus, Ongoing Training, supportive and encouraging environment.
For more information on this role please contact Emma Taylor-Lyttle. 0161 941 5277 firstname.lastname@example.org