- You will hold a Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering (or other relevant subject area);
- Ideally you will already be, or fast approaching, Chartered Member status of the Institution of Civil Engineers (CEng MICE)
- An extensive knowledge and understanding of the relevant legislation, standards and procedures.
- Capable of discuss engineering issues and identifying solutions
- An awareness of Civil 3D
- Competitive salary;
- Comprehensive and attractive benefits package with opportunities for flexible working and career development.