This role has responsibility for all Business Growth, P/L, implementing procedures and leading change.
- Business Development in the region, bidding and tendering for new contracts
- Health and Safety regulations & procedures follow company standards
- Supporting and developing talented individuals.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with clients, as well as developing new ones, ensuring exceptional customer service delivery.
- Driving performance across the business.
- Developing and leading other direct reports to ensure successful budgets.
- Creating a working culture in which all employees can thrive.
- Upholding business values and high standards of compliance.
The ideal candidate will have proven senior managerial experience gained within the Building Services M&E Maintenance market in the North of the UK.
Proving that you have achieved great results by managing and leading and driving growth in another organisation.
Strategic commercial oversight and delivery of improvement plans is essential.
This role would suit a General Manager, Operations Manager, Director, Commercial Manager, Business Unit Director, Regional Manager, Operations Director, Business Development Manager, Contracts Director, Performance Director or a Regional Contracts Manager who is at the stage of their career to take a step upwards.