My Client prides themselves on an exemplary track record of designing innovative and sustainable mechanical and electrical solutions, that minimise the use of natural resources.
The Building Services team are a source of world leading expertise – and offer a pro-active and collaborative approach to skill development, and professional excellence.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Electrical Engineer to join the team at the Birmingham office, to lead and manage the design of some of the most exciting commercial building projects in the UK and internationally.
- As a leading figure in our established team of expert design engineers and technicians, and working closely with colleagues of various disciplines, you will prepare, oversee, and manage detailed engineering designs using Amtech and Dialux across a variety of sectors such as Healthcare, Residential, Retail, Education and Critical Systems.
- You will be responsible for the management of projects ensuring financial and time deadlines are met – attending and leading project and design meetings to ensure successful planning, allocation and coordination of work.
- Having gained relevant experience in an electrical engineering role within a building services context, and experience of detailed co-ordination with other design disciplines, you are already well versed in the use of relevant design software such as Amtech and Dialux.
- You have experience overseeing the work of more junior colleagues
- You will possess a passion for creative and intuitive design.
- Excellent communication skills and experience of using your initiative to overcome challenges are essential.
- Chartered status is desirable
- Due to the enhanced level of security clearance required for this role, applicants must be UK citizens/passport holders.
- Salary up to £58k plus package
- Flexible working
- Private Healthcare