- To join the best engineering consultancy within their fields. Their reputation, client list and projects are un-matched anywhere else; and you will be an expert in your field.
- Working on fantastic projects within the pharmaceutical, laboratories, defence, aviation, R&D facilities, data centres and healthcare sectors. These are headline projects of national and industrial importance which are challenging and complex.
- Unrivalled growth and career progression. This business is one of the few that have continued to grow and develop throughout 2020 and are looking at further growth of 17% in 2021. In line with the growth of the business there will be multiple opportunities for promotions and personal development within the teams for ambitious individuals.
- As a principal / associate mechanical engineer you will play a lead role within the building services team and on major projects. You will be responsible for managing a small team as well as leading the project alongside other discipline leads.
- Development of junior engineers is also key to the role and to the business. You will be expected to mentor junior team members and help them gain the knowledge and experience to become more independent in their design work.
- Client interaction will also be a key part of your role. This could be during site meetings, progress meetings or on bidding work for new projects. It is essential that you are comfortable and confident in dealing with end clients and able to convey your expert opinion in a professional way.
- You will be an experienced engineer with at least 10 years of building services design work under your belt. This will have been gained in either a consultancy or contractor environment.
- Chartered status is preferred but degree level education and relevant experience is essential.
- You should also have experience of working within the sectors detailed above. Ideally you will have worked on cleanrooms or within the pharmaceutical sector. Other relevant / related experience will also be considered.
- Base salary of £60,000 - £74,000 dependent on experience with a £6000 - £6500 car allowance.
- 25 days holiday + Christmas and New Year shut down.
- Discretionary bonus based on company performance & other perks and benefits included in the package.