I am working with a well-respected multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy, that has been an organically growing owner-managed business for nearly 50 years.
They have claimed numerous awards including ones for sustainability and more recently have been shortlisted for best UK business performance for medium-sized business.
Due to their ongoing success they seek an experienced Electrical Engineer to going their Manchester office.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in the industry
- Impeccable knowledge of electrical building services and their design (i.e. LV distribution, lighting, fire alarms, security systems, etc)
- A good working knowledge of Autocad drawing software and Autodesk Revit will be required although training will be provided to supplement existing skills.
- Ability to visit sites, complete inspections, identify issues and solve problems
- Experience in budgeting, planning, forecasting, and targeting of electrical services scope of works
- A passion for working with Clients and fellow professionals
- Previous involvement in liaising with colleagues and construction professionals throughout the design and construction process
- It is expected that candidates will be willing to be registered Members of CIBSE or IET. Full mentoring and training will be provided to progress the candidate towards Eng.Tech./IEng/CEng status at the earliest opportunity
- Passion and drive for Electrical Engineering
- Excellent communication skills coupled with a personable and professional disposition
- Capable of dealing with a variety of issues
- Have an applied approach to time management, be able to deliver multiple projects simultaneously and work independently
- Organisational skills to assist with professional development
- A competitive salary up to 52k
- Bi annual performance related bonus
- Flexible pay scheme (ability to buy extra holidays)
- Death in service scheme
- Income protection scheme
- Spa Medical (medical service employee wellness program)
- Professional Membership (2 per year)
Emma.email@example.com / 07879 442505