A multi-discipline engineering design, building surveying and advisory service across the built environment. Nationwide offices with technically advanced projects within most sectors.
• The role will consist of the preparation of design drawings, calculations and specifications under the supervision of a Principal Engineer. A good knowledge of Electrical Building Services, and their design will be required along with an understanding of mechanical building services.
• You will liaise with the team and other construction professionals throughout the design and construction process and excellent communication skills coupled with a personable and professional disposition will be expected.
• You will be involved on the full range of projects in the office.
• The position will offer significant opportunity for continued professional development in a multidisciplinary environment
• You will be a highly motivated individual looking to learn new skills as well as enhance their existing abilities.
• You will have a good working knowledge of Autocad and Ideally REVIT, although training will be provided to supplement existing skills
• Involved in project design from commencement to completion.
• Supporting Senior Engineers in carrying out the project design.
• Carrying out Professional Development and maintaining records in accordance with CIBSE requirements in order to progress to Eng.Tech./IEng/CEng status
• Ability to show initiative and drive and to manage time effectively.
- £34-48k salary, flexible working, pension and health benefits.
- My client recognises that by having a diverse workforce we can benefit from a wide and knowledgeable team.
- My client believes their people are their greatest asset. They encourage and nurture them through their career. They also recognise that everyone will experience challenges in their lifetime and as a business they support our staff and manage each situation individually to ensure they receive the support and time needed.