An opportunity to join a worldwide known company working within their building services team.
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects across the UK and Europe.
You will have:
• Understanding of electrical diagrams, control diagrams, building operations, control circuits, industrial HVAC
• Completing building PPM
• Reactive works including electrical, basic HVAC, and general building repairs
• HNC/D Electrical Engineering or building services
• Demonstrated understanding of engineering documentation, electrical diagrams, and standard operating procedures
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
• Flexible willing to take on other assigned duties
• at least 3 years experience
This will suit someone who has experience working for contractors and/or consultants.
Salary up to £40,000 with excellent benefits
Contact Emma Taylor-Lyttle for more information:
0161 941 5277 / firstname.lastname@example.org