- Long term contract assignment – years rather than months of work ahead.
- Technical, interesting and large-scale projects including pharmaceutical, laboratories, manufacturing etc.
- Excellent rates of pay - £35-£45ph dependent on experience.
About the role
As part of a successful and growing electrical services department, you’ll provide direct support to the Associate Director whilst joining a team that’s been delivering industry leading design solutions for decades. Your organisational and communication skills will help you interact with internal and external contacts to deliver projects within time, quality and budget constraints. You’ll also work closely with the Senior Engineer, playing an integral role in the driving of quality standards and the development of the team.
- Delivering Electrical Services scope of work across specific projects, as part of a single or multi-disciplinary design team
- Carrying out any or all stages of Electrical Services design from concept to completion as needed
- Assuring design compliance and quality for transfer to the lead engineer
- Actively contributing to the development of the department including supervising trainees and graduates
- Working with the business development team, contributing to the preparation of bids
Who we’re looking for
- An individual with a current knowledge base of all Electrical building and infrastructure services
- Knowledge of assurance processes, codes of practice, standards and regulations
- Demonstrable track record in at least one of the core sectors (aviation, defence, life sciences and manufacturing, nuclear, power, public and rail)
- Experience in design planning, resourcing and fee planning
- Ability to liaise and co-ordinate with clients, architects and all other members of the design team
- Strong checking abilities
- Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering, Building Services or the equivalent