- Working alongside the engineering team to get drawings / models complete to client specifications and deadlines. Experience is key as they will be relying on you to identify any obvious conflicts / issues as well as being able to coordinate everything to the timeframes.
- Working with the other BIM teams across the offices and BIM team in Leeds. This may include projects which are being worked on in multiple offices or managing an additional technician within the existing office.
- Working mainly with Revit MEP – 80% of the workload is expected to be completed within Revit MEP hence the need for an experienced user. AutoCAD / 2D drawing may be required at times too.
- 4+ years’ experience of using Revit MEP daily across the full life cycle of a project. AutoCAD knowledge / experience will also be required.
- A background of working within MEP design either for consultancies or contractors.
- Suitably qualified with industry training / qualifications or academic achievements.
- £30-35ph dependent on experience or up to £50K base salary (+ package).
- Long term contract – initial 3-month period transferring to a rolling contract (12 months+)
- Conveniently located in central Leeds – 5 minute walk from the train station – limited parking available at the office.