I am currently shortlisting for an experienced Structural Design Engineer who has extensive Nuclear experience to join a well known and respected Consultancy in the North West.
Reasons to join;
- Wide variety of interesting and challenging projects across both the Nuclear and Commercial sectors.
- A range of experienced Technicians and Engineers to work with and bounce ideas off to develop your own skill set.
- Privately owned business with an impressive client base who they get repeat business from.
- Location is out of the City Centre with on site parking and an abundance of rail / bus / road links.
- A range of new-build and decommissioning schemes. Clients include Dounreay, Sellafield, Bradwell, Hinkley, Drax, BAE in addition to Retail and Commercial schemes.
- Senior / Principal Engineer (ideally Chartered MIStructE or MICE).
- Will be tasked with running and delivering projects, liaising with clients, delegating work to and being responsible for a team of Engineers and Technicians.
- 10+ years of Civil / Structural Engineering experience on Nuclear Projects.
- Ideally SC Cleared.
- Understanding of the design development for Waste Encapsulation, Waste Retrievals/Processing and Packaging across a range of ILW waste types and for different waste packages.
- Understanding of design for decommissioning issues.
- Experience of problem solving site based issues, providing options and design solutions.
- Opportunity to progress up the ladder depending on individual ambition and performance.
Call me on 0161 941 5277 (option 3) or 07970 357 468 for a confidential discussion and further insight into this consultancy and role.