- £34 - £40 per hour dependent on experience and suitability.
- Minimum 6 month assignment but likely to be longer (12 months+) with sustained workload.
- Large scale mixed-use developments, education, residential and logistics projects.
- Flexible working arrangement – some office time required for meetings etc but the rest of the time can be spent in the office or working from home.
- One of the best ‘local’ consultancies to work for – 2021/22 workload already secured with a history of keeping contractors for long periods of time (3/4 years+).
We are currently working for one of the most up and coming MEP design consultancies in the UK. This firm has come from humble beginnings in Manchester 10+ years ago but now operates across 3 offices with additional offices on the cards. They have / are working on projects nationwide and have built a great reputation based on the quality of the work they do and continued repeat business from key clients and developers. Due to the growth of their Leeds office and the amount of work they are picking up they require an experienced senior mechanical engineer on either a long-term contract basis / contract to permanent or staff basis. The Leeds team are the youngest office in the group having only started a few years ago. However, they now consist of a team of 10 with plans to be up to 14 by the end of this year. Their workload is a mixture of locally won projects in the Yorkshire region in addition to other areas of the UK with regular clients; they also work across the group on some of the larger scale projects.
You should be an experienced engineer with 10+ years within commercial building services design. Use of AutoCAD is essential as is an ability to manage and work on your own projects. You will also have some responsibility for working alongside clients and other parties so must be comfortable in that sort of role.