Do you want to be part of an experienced, talented & dynamic team that gives you the opportunity to learn new and develop existing skills?
Our client based in Leeds is looking for a Civil Engineer to join them on a permanent basis.
- Produce flood risk assessments, drainage strategies and calculations for planning
- Represent the company at external meetings with clients and contractors
- Be responsible for delivering work to agreed fee’s and timescales
- Prepare client/project proposals
- Bachelor or Masters in Civil Engineering (Or Equiv.)
- Experienced in Civil design
- A good understanding of the basic regulatory requirements
- Proficient in the use AutoCAD
07779 352 739 / paul.clarke@CodeResources.co.uk