They are on the lookout for a talented BIM Technician to join their team.
On offer is the chance to work within a supportive and stable environment with a clear progression pathway.
- This is a great opportunity for a BIM Technician looking for progression and opportunity. Key Responsibilities
- Working within a team providing BIM support and guidance.
- Helping develop BIM Standards and procedures.
- Implement BIM execution plan and create workflows.
What you need:
- A background working in a BIM-focused role.
- Experience of managing BIM workflows and implementing BIM execution plans.
- Advanced knowledge of Revit and Navisworks gained from working on a live project.
- Experience of BIM model management, content auditing, data management and clash detection is desirable.
- Salary up to 40k
- Flexible working
- great pension and package