Associate Director - Mechanical
North West England ,
Built environment jobs
|| Built environment jobs
||Building Services (MEP)
||14 Jan 2021
Due to planned growth and a secured pipeline of work for 2021, this well-known Manchester MEP Design and Sustainability Consultancy are looking for a Mechanical Associate Director / Director.
This role will suit an experienced Mechanical Associate Director who is ready to progress their career and step into a dedicated Director role in 2021.
Supported and backed by their founding Partners; you will have the autonomy to assist in the development of their Manchester team. This will include developing the Associate, Principal and Senior level engineers and also further developing existing relationships.
With a history of 60 years you will be part of an exciting point in my clients journey.
You will have a comprehensive benefits package including a salary between 70-90k, a relaxed, non-corporate working environment and an opportunity to develop and grow the business further.
- Degree qualified and preferably Chartered with CIBSE or the IMechE.
- At least eight years' experience in Building Services.
- Good awareness of BIM, Sustainability and MEP overall.
- Previous experience leading a team.
- Previous experience assisting with fee bids and resource planning.
- Able to plan, manage and deliver projects from feasibility to construction
If you would like me to represent you and to introduce you to this exciting opportunity then please get in touch
Emma.firstname.lastname@example.org / 07879 442505