Looking for an Associate Director - Client Side for a Manufacturing organisation in the South of Manchester, looking after the M&E Facilities hard services across their estate.
This role has responsibility for all M&E services on the estate implementing procedures and leading change.
- Health and Safety regulations & procedures follow company standards.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with stakeholders and subcontractors, ensuring exceptional customer service delivery.
- Driving performance across the organisations estate's maintenance.
- Developing and leading other direct reports to ensure successful budgets.
- Creating a working culture in which all employees can thrive.
- Upholding business values and high standards of compliance.
The ideal candidate will have proven senior managerial experience gained within M&E Building services, and used to managing a multi building estate.
Proving that you have achieved great results by managing and leading others including sub contractors.
Strategic oversight and delivery of M&E improvement plans is essential.
This role would suit a General Manager, Engineering Manager, Operations Manager, Director, Business Unit Director, Operations Director, Contracts Director, Performance Director or a Regional Contracts Manager who is at the stage of their career to take a step upwards.