Reasons to join
- One of the country’s leading design and engineering consultancies.
- Working alongside a high calibre team collaborating on work that will set high standards in design for decades to come.
- Interesting mix of complex schemes that will keep you engaged and constantly learning.
- Opportunity to progress up to Associate and get more involved with tendering and business development.
- Chartered Civil/ Structural Engineer CEng MICE/ MIStructE.
- 5+ years Structural design experience.
- Must have detailed knowledge of current C&S design codes & standards.
- Day-to-day management of small C&S project team.
- Contribute to wider development of C&S department capabilities.
- Lead C&S design delivery across single projects or part of larger projects in single- or multi- discipline teams.
- Report on project performance to Associate Engineer.
- Tender preparation for projects of all sizes, including fee estimates.
- Be open to and encourage innovation and sustainability.